Fixed-term maternity cover, 11 months
Would it inspire you to see the tangible impact of your work on the world? To work for a company that is committed to making a positive difference for people everywhere? If so, we could be the organisation for you. We are the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB), a global professional membership organisation.
About the Role
We are looking for a CRM Analyst to join our Business Information Team on a fixed-term basis as CRM Analyst, working collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation to provide timely and accurate management information, reporting and analysis.
Here are some of the key things you’ll get involved with;
- Liaising with stakeholders across the business to document, translate and sign off their reporting requirements.
- Designing and building ad-hoc and custom SSRS and Data Warehouse reporting; efficient and reusable SQL queries for data extraction and analysis; CRM Advance find views; CRM and Power BI dashboards.
- Developing and Maintaining reporting dashboards and KPI’s, proactively analysing information and identifying trends leading to growth and change within the organisation.
- Developing, maintaining and maximising business value from our Data Warehouse, overseeing ongoing change process and ensuring it continues to support the business
- Providing Dynamics CRM business application support and subject matter expertise, manipulating, cleansing, importing and exporting data as required.
- Developing, testing and deploying updates to the CRM and Power BI dashboards.
What we’re looking for…
First and foremost, we’re looking for someone who is a technical expert in their field, and can bring to the role demonstrable experience in SQL, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SSRS, Power BI and Data Warehouse development. You will be a motivated self-starter, used to working autonomously and will bring to the role excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships, establish user requirements and translate these into appropriate technical solutions.
What you might be asking is – why work for us?
In a nutshell, because we can offer you a really friendly, flexible and welcoming working environment, and we’ll show you that we’re committed to your personal wellbeing and to your development within your role. We’ll offer you a fantastic range of benefits – from access to a great pension scheme through to a variety of health and wellbeing schemes; and we’ll make sure that you’re constantly learning throughout your time with us. We even hold a Silver Investors in People Award – which we really hope will show you our commitment to this.
No two days will be the same in this exciting position, so if you thrive in an ever changing environment and love to get your teeth into a real challenge then this could be the role for you!
How do I Apply?
To apply for this role please click this link.
Please note: An automated response will be provided to acknowledge the application and further contact will be made only if your application is shortlisted. We may consider applications as they are submitted and therefore applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment that may be caused by the vacancy closing sooner than advertised.