Level 6 Diploma in Building Safety Management
The CIOB Level 6 Diploma in Building Safety Management is designed for construction professionals moving into this key duty holder role. The qualification develops the learner’s knowledge and skills to manage the safety of the building in occupation. This qualification comprises six units.
To achieve the Diploma, learners must complete all six units:
- Unit 1 – Fire Safety Legislation for Construction
- Unit 2 – Fire Safety Management for Construction
- Unit 3 – Building Safety Management
- Unit 4 – Managing Health, Safety and Wellbeing for Building Safety Management
- Unit 5 – Structures and Technology for Building Safety Management
- Unit 6 – Building Standards for Building Safety Management
Units for the Diploma may be taken in any order. It is, however, recommended that Units 1 and 2 be delivered first.
Total Qualification Time
192 Guided Learning Hours with 408 personal study hours amounting to 600 hours total qualification time.